Friday 7 February 2014

Barry M

Barry M is my favourite beauty brand ever. One of my favourite products by them are their kohl pencils. The eyeliner versions make it sooo much easier to apply eyeliner and the eyeshadow pencils make it a lot easier to control. It is perfectfor  the clumsy and the busy!

I also adore their nail polishes and screamed when I heard they were creating a Silk Collection. I love the blue, pink and green the best. I hope they look as good on the nail as in the bottle.
My favourite collection by them are the Royal Glitters. They are absolutely stunning. 
My favourites are Countess (far right) and Princess (far left). They are mattte and full of sparkle. Within two coats it is fully opaque. 
I have also tried doing designs with these amazing polishes and my favourite is one using atriping tape. I painted my nail white and once dry I applied a criss cross design with the striping tape. Then i painted over with Countess. After experimenting I discovered that removing the tape while wet with tweezers gives the neatest results. Comment if you try this design!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to see or share with me please leave a comment x