Friday 4 July 2014

Peachy Pink

Haven't posted in ages whoops!

Today I have some Peachy Pink Gradient nails to share with you.
Manicure on Left Hand
I used Barry M nail polishes for the whole design. 
Barry M All in One Base and Top Coat
Barry M Peach Melba
Barry M Grapefruit
Barry M White
For 4 of the nails on each hand gradient. Two fingers with just peach and pink and the other two with white, peach and pink. to do the gradient I used make up sponges and did three layers. I then painted a leopard print pattern on the thumbs with a detailing brush and put in zebra stripes on the ring fingers with a liner brush. For the pinky fingers and pointer fingers I printed on some newspaper print using surgical spirit which I find works amazingly! For the middle fingers I used a no water marbling technique inspired by Robin Moses. It is such an easy technique that gives amazing results every time especially for those of us that find water marbling impossible.
Manicure on Right Hand

I really love how these nails turned out please share your recreations if you try them out! 

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to see or share with me please leave a comment x