Sunday 26 January 2014

Welcome!

My first ever blog post how exciting!!!

This is my super cute Bengal kitten, Neela. I just got her for Christmas and OMG I LOVE HER! I never actually thought of myself as a cat person until I bought her. She loves to cuddle when she's sleepy and loves to destroy everything throughout the rest of the day. She has warmed up to me so quickly and is extremely clever. Honestly I think that cats are more clever than humans! If the doors are closed and she needs to go upstairs to eat or use the litter box she will come and bite me...OUCH!...yes very painful but very clever too. She will also climb on everything and is impossible to control haha. I was worried at first but I'm used to it now she's a leopard and she can't be tamed.
For those of you thinking surely there is nothing special about a Bengal cat, she's just a cat right? Nope! Bengal cats were created by crossing an Asian Leopard Cat with a domestic cat. Although they look very wild they are purely domestic. Bengals can have either a silky spotted or marbled coat and can be brown or sometimes white with blue eyes! Bengals have a stunning coat with a 'glitter' affect but not only are they beautiful, they are also very athletic and mischievous! Bengal cats have such a unique meow which sounds as if they are trying to talk to you. Most Bengal cats also love to play with water! Overall Bengals are agile and loving with a hint of wildness.
Neela sleeping on my tummy

Neela loves to jump in the bath if your in there and likes to splash about. It's cute however she does not enjoy being soaked in water. She wakes up at 6 am and meows to be let out of her room as she has got into the habit and I have no idea how to stop yet. she rubs herself on your leg until you pick her up. When we eat she comes and tries to get up onto the table even though she doesn't like human food. She also likes to crawl through the tiniest holes in the house and check to see if there are any mice. Her favourite thing to play with are feathers she enjoys ripping them to bits. Luckily she isn't allowed out otherwise she would end up killing all the birds near our house. She likes to climb into cupboards and wardrobes and sticks her nose in every single corner of every single room.

My favourite thing to do with Neela is cuddle, it's so nice to just sit in silence and cuddle with your feline friend. She sleeps in the funniest poses ever. How cute is her spotted tummy!?! I you rub her tummy though she thinks you're playing and tries to bite you; luckily her teeth aren't that sharp yet but her claws are like knives! Even if she scratches me I can never stop picking her up and smothering her in kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to see or share with me please leave a comment x