Tuesday 28 January 2014

Disney


Oh how I adore Disney from Playhouse disney and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, PB&J Otter, Rolie Polie Olie and Bear in the Big Blue House to Disney Channel and Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, Phil of the Futre, Cory in the House, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Sonny with a Chance, Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana (Yes i'm a Smiler, don't hate me). 

Not only was I obssessed with Disney when I was younger I still am. Yes I don't watch the childish shows and the endless repeats of the same storyline but I love anything cute with mickey or any of the cartoon characters on. I am one of those girls that awhhs at anything with Mickey and Minnie, Bambi or Dumbo on. I would love to collect cuddly children's animals and still have hundreds of children's stuffed disney characters from when I was younger. 

Thinking about it now Disney had such a large impact on me. From Snow White and her ability to talk animals (I still wish I could do that) to Cinderella, the poor girl with an evil family, who still got to find her Prince Charming they were my role models. They created so many amazing dreams for the 5 year old me. How boring is reality wouldn't it be amazing to go on an adventure and still know that there is a Happy Ever After at the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to see or share with me please leave a comment x